In order to participate in Primary Recruitment, a woman must:
- Have a 2.5 minimum GPA, as required by the Office of Sorority and Fraternity Life
- Not be simultaneously enrolled in high school and attending college.
- Be an undergraduate student regularly matriculated in the institution to be eligible to participate in membership recruitment.
- Not be, or have ever been, an initiated member of an NPC organization and join another NPC organization. PNMs who received a bid but did not become initiated members are eligible for Primary Recruitment
- Have signed and understand the PNM Code of Ethics
Primary Recruitment dates are January 13, 14, 18, 19, and 20 of 2019.
The cost is $60 before Novemberfest and $80 after Novemberfest. (This nonrefundable cost of registration covers your Values Round T-shirt, food, administrative costs, and other logistics and material related to recruitment). Students participating in formal recruitment are allow back on campus as early as January 12th. Sign-ups close on December 23 at 11:59pm.