Alpha Delta Pi (ΑΔΠ), commonly known as ADPi, is an International Panhellenic sorority founded on May 15, 1851, at Wesleyan College in Macon, GA.
The Delta Alpha chapter of ADPi was established at Emory when sororities were first established here. The name “Delta Alpha” is special because it was reserved for the second Georgia chapter, since the original chapter was founded in Georgia. They pride themselves on exemplifying values of leadership, scholarship, service, and sisterhood. ADPi sisters are involved in over 200 organizations in and around Emory, including a large number of leadership roles.
Chapter President: Kate Monger
Recruitment: Jessica Brennan
Chapter Mailing Address:
Emory University, Alpha Delta Pi
605 Asbury Circle
Atlanta, GA, 30322